Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Vulnerability Management Program Analyst
Vulnerability Management Program Analyst (59327281)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Work with EVM program lead for development, implementation, and effectiveness of an enterprise vulnerability management, program, initiatives, and capabilities.
• Support the RFP and procurement of an enterprise vulnerability assessment solution.
• Develop policy, standard and procedures of an enterprise vulnerability management, program.
• Configure, setup and ongoing scan, using the procured vulnerability assessment solution.
• Scan tuning, ongoing scan, and regular compliance reporting using the procured vulnerability assessment tool.
• Develop and maintain regular communication and strong partnerships with other IT teams to drive end-to-end vulnerability remediation, recommend security controls and corrective actions to mitigate vulnerability risks.
• Requirements definition, evaluation, recommendation, implementation, and troubleshooting of tools used by the Vulnerability Management team.
• Maintain current knowledge and understanding of the threat landscape and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities
• Recent, Hands on experience in performing technical vulnerability assessments (Minimum 5 years)
• Recent, Hands on experience configuring, performing scan and reporting using popular vulnerability scanning tools (such as Qualys, Trustwave, Tenable) (Minimum 5 years)
• Hands on experience in producing security metrics and compliance reports for vulnerabilities tracking, trending and remediation (Minimum 5 years)
• Experience in design and implementation of an Enterprise Vulnerability Management program at a large organization (Minimum 5 years)
• Experience in developing standards, processes and procedures for identifying, prioritizing and remediating known vulnerabilities. (Minimum 5 years)
• Experience in RFP, procurement, implementation and ongoing management of external/managed security service (Minimum 3 years)
• Experience managing vulnerability management and security testing for cloud services (such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
• Strong understanding of vulnerability management and security testing practices and methodologies.
• Expert knowledge and understanding of the threat landscape and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities
• Security certification
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!