CAN | EN
CAN |EN >
CAN | FR >
USA | EN »
Search IT Jobs
Search IT Jobs
--Select a Category --
Choose location and/or postal code:
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
- Select Range -
:: Demo version.
Please reload the page to continue with your evaluation.
You can purchase the full version
BCEJP00014588-Telecommunications Implementation Manager - Intermediate
Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Telecommunications Implementation Manager - Intermediate
BCEJP00014588-Telecommunications Implementation Manager - Intermediate (59440827)
Contract Duration: (2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31)
Location: Toronto, ON
- Overall project management of the BCE Tower Portfolio
- Managing the various budgets related to the portfolio and reporting back to the various BCE companies.
- Developing the yearly Inspection, Maintenance and Tower Lighting Upgrade programs and providing direction and support to the national teams for delivery of these programs
- Managing deadlines, cost and quality of the deliverables to the satisfaction of internal customers and members of the team.
- Maintaining expertise on structural aspects of towers.
- Maintaining privileged corporate relations with consultants and contractors.
- Managing Request for Quotes and analyzing those quotes for any work being done on the tower assets
- Assisting all groups with issues relating to the BCE tower portfolio.
- Managing inspections and maintenance of our tower footprint in conformance to the CSA S-37 standards.
- Ensuring all civil construction standards as well as tower design criteria are adhered to.
- Developing process standardization nationally and training the groups.
- Verifying and approving implementation plans and requests for co-location on BCE towers.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in structural telecommunications
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to management many different aspects of the project at once
- Basic Knowledge of wireless network
- Intermediate level or advanced knowledge of Office software: Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Strong team player
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong time and priority management skills
- Certification in PMP is an asset
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
Careers at Modis
Search IT Jobs
Services and Solutions
© 2017 Modis
, All rights reserved