Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Data Analyst
Data Analyst (59481101)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Building out an analytics function and all related ad hoc tasks.
• Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
• Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
• Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
• Set up project and work breakdown structures.
• Establish and document business processes.
• Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of data science experience or an undergraduate degree in Data Science or Computer Science
• Fluent in SQL
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as: Microsoft Word, Excel (comfortable with VLookups, Pivot Tables, SumIf functions etc.)
• Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
• Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
• Undergraduate degree in Data Science or Computer Science
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!