Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (59517867)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, expenses, access and vendor relations
• Prepare correspondence, reports, memos, letters, reports, and other documents.
• Maintain multiple databases pertaining to vendor and inventory tracking.
• Support Senior management, read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Supports multiple teams by being the first point of contact for the office.
• Support facilities, equipment, floor plans, and overall infrastructure of GWRT. They will be involved in floor planning (for moves and maintenance), equipment and inventory management, move site coordination and supervision, and ad-hoc projects.
• Provide as the point of contact for building access, equipment needs, cubicle/office moves, and overall facility infrastructure.
• Interact with vendors at varying levels: kitchen stock, office repairs, minor facilities projects
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential
• Ability to adapt and be flexible to an ever-changing and demanding environment
• Ability to effective and professionally interact with VPs, Directors, Senior Management
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience working with executives highly preferred
• Administrative functions (3 years’ experience providing administrative support in an office environment)
• Facilities coordination (1-2 years’ experience coordinating supplies, assets, equipment, moves, maintenance, repairs, vendors)
• MS Office Suite (3 years’ experience with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!