Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer (59536210)
Contract Duration: (6 weeks)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Perform hands-on system development within JDE EnterpriseOne, including system configuration.
• Analyze system specifications and develop sequence of program steps; convert into detailed logical flow charts, decision tables and sequence of operations.
• Design, develop, customize PO workbench or develop a new workbench to upload work order records in excel spreadsheet to JDE EnterpriseOne and create a PO per work order.
• Write, test, and implement new and enhanced code using JDE EnterpriseOne Tools and other supported toolsets.
• Maintain existing programs; analyze, review and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt new requirements.
• Continuously develop and maintain knowledge of software trends, current technology and system changes.
• Interpret business user requests and translate into technical specifications.
• Clearly communicate status of work and escalate issues to manager in a timely fashion.
• Design and run SQL queries for ad hoc reporting.
• Maintain existing programs; analyze, review and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt new requirements
• Document all work to ensure operational support may readily continue by client staff
• Other duties as assigned
• 7+ years’ experience working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Toolset such as PO Workbench, Object Management Workbench (OMW), Reports Design Aid (RDA), Forms Design Aid (FDA), Table/Data conversion, Data Dictionary, Next Numbers, Financial Report Writer, Business Functions (BSFN), Table Triggers, NER (Smart Fields) Interoperability/EDI, BI Publisher, Workflow, Security, OCM.
• Experience with JDE Security.
• Good team collaboration skills.
• Open to feedback and constructive performance criticism.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot software problems and develop appropriate solutions.
• Strong data modeling ability including extensive SQL experience.
• Experience with Windows operating system and applications.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!