Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Analyst
Business Analyst (59600665)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Owns the facilitation and end-to-end delivery of business requirements following an agile and structured approach to determine how requirements are constructed, traced and prioritized to maximize business value.
• Applies a variety of elicitation techniques to probe, challenge and understand requirements.
• Leads a diverse range of stakeholders; communicates effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience.
• Provides leadership, guidance and support in defining the business needs, business benefits, or problem/opportunity statements based on strategic drivers and identifying potential solutions
• Contributes to the delivery of the Business Case by collaborating with stakeholders defining project benefits measures and effort estimates to achieve benefit results/objectives
• Identifies, validates and documents current state processes working with the business and stakeholders to design the desired future state
• Forecast, define and manage the requirements effort including cost and timeline. Engage, enable and lead stakeholders to final agreement and signoff of the business requirements.
• Ensure traceability of requirements to benefits realization throughout project
• Proactively identify and track requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements.
• Support the Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) process with vendors
• 5-7+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in RFP (Request for Proposal)
• 5-7+ years BA experience in a variety of projects/markets on multidisciplinary teams
• Project management experience for high-risk, high-visibility, large- scale projects
• Advanced Communication skills including superior facilitation, presentation, and negotiating skills
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related discipline
• Business Analysis accreditation
• Expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
• Strong leadership skills, ability to interact with all levels in a constructive manner
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!