Permanent Fulltime role.
Location: Subway Accessible area in Etobicioke
- Set up and configure the application servers according to application requirements and security policy.
- Develop and maintain system and support documentation.
- Develop solutions to assigned business requirements.
- Streamline the application development lifecycle process and automating where possible, such as application code builds, and deployments.
- Research industry trends and best practices, and create a roadmap to ensure environments are kept up-to-date.
- Research and evaluate new technologies, applications, hardware and software, to enhance and improve infrastructure and support processes.
- Provide/develop tooling to monitor and improve the reliability, performance and utilization of application environment.
- Responsible for maintaining the QA/production/DR environments.
- Identify and resolve highly complex production problems for support of applications.
- Identify root cause and defining actions to eliminate recurrence
- University degree is required.
- Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, preferably RHEL 6 and higher.
- Strong working knowledge of web and application server set up and configurations such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and beyond
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling, such as Ansible, Jenkins.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS, Azure.
- Working knowledge of load balancers and application cluster set up and configurations
- Proficient and knowledge with Microsoft Windows/MS Office Applications
- Work in a fast paced environment and have strong problem solving skills
- Please send resume to email@example.com
- Applicants for this role must be Canadian Citizens or have Canadian PR.