Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Firewall Analyst
Senior Firewall Analyst (59636476)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• The Network Solution Design Engineer (SDE) operates under the general direction of the Director, Network Solution Design and Engineering and Supervision of the SDE Functional Team Lead. The incumbent has the primary responsibility for the strategic development, design and engineer, define and maintain roadmap, while providing 3rd level-support for DNS/DHCP/IPAM/NAC Solutions of the client’s Financial Enterprise Network Services.
• This position will work closely with Peers in Solutions Design Engineering, Network Architecture, and Network Operations Engineering to maintain and evolve the said Solutions (DNS/DHCP/IPAM/NAC) functionalities and services they provide. Lifecycle management of hardware and software, components; including vulnerability and yearly upgrades for currency to run the services and functionality securely and effectively is also this position’s responsibility.
• The incumbent will be playing a major role in maintaining a healthy partnership with our vendors in collaboration with our Vendor Manager peers in Global Service Delivery Team. This position also participates in an operational organization, providing 3rd level support for Incident Management and service restoration activities, ensuring comprehensive availability of network services for the business.
• Bachelor of Science degree
• Vendor Certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, Checkpoint, BlueCat; or equivalent DNS/DHCP/IPAM and NAC certifications)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in engineering design, administration and management of DNS records, zones, DNSSEC and Secure Zone Transfers
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in engineering design, administration and management of Network Access Control System on a predominantly Cisco environment
• Experience in developing and maintaining comprehensive network engineering documentations is mandatory
• Programming, Coding, API (RESTFul/SOAP), Automation experience is nice to have
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!