Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Organizational Change Management Specialist
Organizational Change Management Specialist (59670731)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Assess existing change management plans and, where appropriate, develop additional change management plans and strategies that maximize member engagement and support a comprehensive and timely implementation, while identifying and mitigating human resource-related risks and concerns
• Work with the project teams to integrate change management activities into project plans, and ensure that all areas that are impacted are prepared for future changes
• Work with the project teams to execute change management plans and strategies
• Provide regular and ongoing status updates to the Management Team in Strategy Management
• Provide strategic advice, guidance, direction, leadership and solutions to management, project teams and individuals for diverse change projects at varying degrees of size and complexity across all shared service organizations/divisions/units to ensure successful implementation and benefit realization.
• Acts as subject matter expert and advises on change management practices and effective implementation and application of change management framework,
• Strategies, tools and resources across all shared service organizations/divisions/units.
• Develops and implements change management strategies and plans that maximize leadership alignment and stakeholder/employee engagement, minimize employee and stakeholder resistance and are informed by internal/external drivers and corporate knowledge (e.g. Communication, learning, coaching, stakeholder etc.).
• Uses assessment data to identify areas of focus and potential strategies to address areas of need.
• Assesses organizational readiness and builds change, stakeholder engagement and communication plans to address areas of focus in collaboration with project teams and Communication leads.
• An undergraduate degree in a relevant field
• Change management certification or designation (e.g. PROSCI, ADKAR or ACMP etc.)
• A Master’s degree or equivalent experience of more than 15 years working in a relevant field
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
• A minimum of 10 years of advanced knowledge of change management principles and application within a large, complex environment, primarily outside of the information technology context
• Success in holding more than one, increasingly responsible position, focused on leading change throughout all levels of large, complex organizations
• Demonstrated track record of success in effecting change within a unionized Canadian public-sector environment
• Experience directing resources, including personnel, in developing and implementing change management plans in a complex, multi-issue environment
• Proven track record of strong written and oral communication and relationship- building skills with diverse business partners and stakeholders
• Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify concerns, gauge gaps and recommend an optimal approach is required
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management
• Demonstrated experience in identifying potential human resource risks and anticipated points of resistance, and success in recommending project change plans to mitigate or address these concerns
• Experience in recommending metrics to drive adoption and sustainment of change that link to the realization of project benefits; proven track record of developing a measurement strategy for same
• Experience in preparing readiness assessments and evaluation of results
• Track record in implementing creative and organizationally appropriate reinforcement mechanisms and strategies to acknowledge success
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!