Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Content Development and Quality Specialist
Content Development and Quality Specialist (59706260)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Acts as a subject matter expert with both practical and technical expertise in all areas of online content development and quality assurance
• Participates in and contributes to project scoping and planning, setting the standards for the learner experience that will enable learning objectives to be satisfied
• Ability to synthesize, simplify and communicate complex information and theoretical concepts while applying clear language principles
• Continuously enhance knowledge and expertise in own area and keep current with leading edge technology trends and developments
• Manage and deliver project objectives and tasks on time, within budget, ensuring high quality work consistent with online training program, allowing the team to achieve its goals
• Contribute to the development of process and procedures to ensure internal design and development standards are met and maintained
• Ensure online training solutions adhere to relative technology architecture and L&D design and development standards.
• Perform testing according to test plans and scenarios, monitor and report on testing results, and work with other team members to effectively resolve issues and defects.
• 2-4+ years’ experience with eLearning development tools (i.e. Articulate, Tool Book, Captivate, Storyline)
• Adept at interacting with diverse groups of internal clients, external vendors, and interacting with all levels of a large organization
• Highly-developed communication skills (verbal and written)
• Bilingual in English/French (Verbal, written, reading) would be considered an asset
• 2-4+ years’ experience with multiple authoring tools (i.e. HTML5, Flash, etc.)
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Audition etc.)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!