Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (59708368)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Perform Project Coordination, Business Analysis and Documentation Support
• Prepare Project Charters, Project Plans, Project Schedules, Project Status Reports
• Monitor project progress and assess project status and recommend corrective action where schedule conflicts are identified in order to optimize the project execution plan
• Coordinate project tasks with the business, IT Service teams and external vendors
• Provide timely project updates to Project Manager and other team members
• Collect and document detail Business Requirements from business partners
• Collect and document detail Functional Requirements from business and IT partners
• Collect and document detail Non-Functional Requirements from IT partners
• Prepare other project documentation such as Project Change Request, RFI/RFP, Communication Plan, Implementation Plan, System Support Document, User Guide etc.
• Prepare and modify project documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Organize and attend project meetings and prepare meeting minutes when necessary
• Work closely with Project Manager, Technical Lead, IT Services Staff, Business Partners and Vendors on project delivery, may perform occasional functionality tests and training of end users.
• Maintain documentation and project updates on client SharePoint Repository
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary projects including information technology and process engineering
• Experience with IVR, Web, CRM, Call Centre Systems
• Experience with Enterprise Information System Development
• Experience with Government IT Procurement and Delivery Process
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previously demonstrated exceptional organization and time management skills
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across a large organization to collect and analyze business needs
• Applied knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio
• University degree or college diploma in a related field (Computer Science, Information System, Engineering, Business with IS background) or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years professional experience as Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Coordinator or Business/Systems Analyst
• Minimum 2 years’ experience creating and maintaining schedules with scheduling tools such as MS Project and Oracle Primavera(P6)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience creating business presentations, communications and executive reporting
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!