Our technology client in Mississauga, ON is looking for Security Analyst/Consultant 1&2. This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITES:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and resolve second-level support requests. Escalate unresolved issues to senior team members and/or manager(s).
- Performs deep analysis of the operating system, dealing with system crashes, bug fixes; Handles troubleshooting, packets captures, configuration, restore from back up, repair for appliances, networks, infrastructure, and other system issues. Requires multiple interactions with client and/or vendor to resolve the issue.
- Perform root cause analysis and collaborate with Consultants and Analysts I to solve repetitive system performance or configuration problems.
- Provide technical knowledge transfer to clients and internal department on low complexity problems.
- Identify, record, and escalate service performance trends, anomalies, and SLA breaches to senior leadership.
MINIMUM AND/OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year College or university in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technology related field and has 2 years of experience.
- 2-4 years of experience (See Education requirements above):
- Direct call handling/ticket management experience in a client-based support environment.
- Direct system engineering or support experience involving hardware, software and services at an enterprise level for at least one product line in the designated client’s practice.
- Direct involvement working with internal and external teams to troubleshoot simple configuration hardware, software, and services.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Nice to have)
- SIEM Technologies: QRadar CSC, LogRythm, Splunk
- Palo Alto ACE
- Check Point: CCSA, CCSE
- Cisco: ASA with Firepower, CCNA, CCNP, SFCP
- Blue Coat: BCCPA, BCCPE
- Works under a minimal level of supervision.
- Uses independent judgment to provide solutions to issues.
- Provide 24x7 support coverage and work on weekends and STAT Holidays (For some roles)
Top 3 Skill Sets (Nice to have)
- 1-3 years of experience with SIEM Technologies: QRadar, Splunk
- Working experience with Palo Alto
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with external clients.
- Please send your applications to Ravinder.email@example.com
- At the time of application, candidate must have Valid Canadian work authorization