Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Crystal Reports Developer
Crystal Reports Developer/Configuration (59775343)
Contract Duration: (3 Weeks)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Analyze highly complex business requirements. Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Provide detailed technical designs and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
• Convert specifications about business requirements into programming instructions.
• Conduct impact analysis, and analysis of organizational needs and goals, for development and implementation of application systems.
• Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
• Provide support for existing production applications, and recommend opportunities for enhancements.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with a variety of specific tools and toolkits for development and support of applications.
• Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
• Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML.)
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
• 2-4 years’ experience required
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!