Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Participate in Research and Development activities for framework evolutions
• Work with development teams to assist in project deliveries
• Ensure quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review
• Work with Application Architecture team to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions
• Experience with a variety of technologies, protocols, languages, techniques and design structures, including knowledge of NodeJS, ECMAScript 6, TypeScript, ReactJS, ReduxJS, RxJS, AngularJS, Polymer, VueJS, Bootstrap
• Understanding of TDD/BDD development techniques and experience in testing libraries such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme
• Experience with git version control
• Understanding of security techniques and web server structures
• Understanding of web services – RESTful, Reactive, Backends for Frontends
• Must have thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!