Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Data Modeler
Data Modeler (59867656)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Working within an agile project team environment the modeler will need to understand in detail consumer requirements and propose appropriate logical and physical models for the transportation of these data sets.
• Create associated model artefacts such as enumeration master and mandatory/optional designation.
• Demonstrate clear understanding of each logical data model and articulate the intent and vision of each model through consumer and supplier model walkthroughs
• Validate that the data architecture strategy aligns with overall Finance IT service deliveries
• Contribute to improving the Data Management data models
• Assist Scrum Master and Project Managers with formalizing project plans including resource and cost estimates
• University Degree, preferably in Business/Technology
• 10+ years hands on data modeling experience in high pressure environment
• 7+ years managing business analysis and data modeling projects deliverables in financial service industry
• Experience of data integration projects involving Sophis trading system position data
• Extensive experience of logical data modeling
• Proven experience in modeling of positions, revaluation and sensitivities information at Tier 1 bank or data provider
• Data Modeling experience in Financial services PowerDesigner or Erwin experience
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!