Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an iOS Developer
iOS Developer (59997192)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Develop application components and features with limited oversight
• Adhere to project governance-developing according to industry best practice
• Take and follow directions, ask questions, and raise risks
• Focus on building strong and lasting client relationships by doing right by the client
• Travel as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related education, as well as three years of strong iOS development and experience with Objective-C.
• Experience with additional mobile platforms, including Android, Windows Phone, etc.
• Experience with Xamarin development (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android) and/or Android development
• Validation of time estimates of assigned tasks and proactively raise deviations of estimates to the Team Lead (TL) and Project Manager (PM).
• The ability to exceed expectations on one or more end-to-end midsize to enterprise projects
• Successful peer mentorship or career adviser to an associate consultant.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!