Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Android Developer
Android Developer (59997306)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Influence technical strategy to build products clients and their consumers will love
• Contribute to all stages of the software development cycle, including definition, design, development and rollout of Android-based solutions
• Participate in the integration of on-device solutions with enterprise services, including but not limited to content management, analytics, authentication and profile stores
• Identify and fix bugs and bottlenecks
• Travel as necessary.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) as well as 2-3 years of Android experience
• Experience in all parts of the Android ecosystem including: application development (application structure; device and operating system Application Program Interface (API's); debugging; performance; security), deployment, updating, and roll-out, 3rd party integration points
• Cross-platform solutions (HTML, PhoneGap, Appcelerator etc.)
• Experience with and a desire to learn other mobile & tablet platforms, including iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8
• Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Windows Server, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Open Data Protocol (OData), Azure, Structured Query Language (SQL) Serve
• Experience in Xamarin and other cross-platform web technologies.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!