Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Java Developer
Java Developer (59999041)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Software development.
• System integration of new platforms and services
• Design, development and testing of real-time charging and policy solutions and features prior to implementation in production, with a focus on both Wireless Prepaid and Data charging
• Implement software development strategies to build internally or work with external vendors to develop new or enhance existing features of the products
• Experience designing and implementing ReST services
• Experience with Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, MVC, RDBMS, noSQL
• Experience with multiple scripting languages (Python Groovy, etc.)
• Experience with tools such as: Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, under Windows and Linux
• Experience working in complex technological environments (banks, finance, telecoms)
• Thrives in AGILE and collaborative environments
• 7-10 years’ experience in software development
• Experience with TDD (test driven development) and test automation
• Knowledge of open source libraries and (JUnit, Apache, Mockito etc.)
• Familiar with FPA concept (Function Point Analysis)
• Knowledge of Docker, Ansible
• Deep knowledge of Spring integration and security
• Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!