Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Analyst
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• This role manages process design, documentation and change for PMOD and the portfolio's key tools and frameworks for Knowledge Transfer and Exchange (SharePoint, Confluence, etc)
• Leads process redesign workshops
• Educates business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
• Monitors, measures and reports on process performance
• Facilitates process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
• Applies their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to document processes.
• Completed and maintained Business Process Map for PMOD
• Defined Interaction Model for the portfolio
• Team Specific Process Maps (ITS PMOD, Segment PMOD, VPM, etc.)
• End-to-end delivery process improvement proposals
• 5-7+ years’ experience as an Analyst with Process and Knowledge Transfer and Exchange (KTE)
• 5-7+ years’ experience as an Analyst from either of these industries: Banking, Financial, Tech, Healthcare
• Lean/Six Sigma Certification
• BPM Certification
• SharePoint and Confluence familiarity
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!