Sr. Manager, IT Security
Our technology client in Mississauga is looking for Senior Manager, Managed Security Services.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
- Build, Coach, manage IT staff responsible for the delivery of cyber security services Responsible for ensuring service delivery per defined processes.
- Work with the Director and VP to identify, plan for, and implement automation and process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with staff to provide support, establish active learning and development plans, and engage them in findings solutions to our common problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Systems, or other related major, required.
- Technical knowledge to support team
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into relevant solutions to address the client’s needs.
- Ability to solve complex business problems in the areas of services development, inter-corporate relationship building, interdepartmental relationship building and provide counsel and direction to personnel in these issues as well
- Ability to hire, develop, and lead a team of professionals
- Results oriented, with the demonstrated ability to work independently and show sound business judgment.
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)- US, Canada
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
• 8 or more years of delivery experience including technical product knowledge
• 3 or more years in running / supporting a managed services team or operations center
• 3 or more years of leadership or management experience required
• Experience configuring systems and the ability to review and approve other’s configurations.
• Please send your applications to Reshmi.firstname.lastname@example.org
• At the time of application, candidate must have Valid Canadian work authorization