||$90 - $110 Annually
Our technology client in Mississauga is looking for Security Consultant.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
- Set strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Define client needs and align business objectives with coordinated service deliveries.
- Responsible for the overall quality of client support services, technical resolution processes, and service performance. Promote continuous improvement efforts.
- Create and monitor key risk indicators, and implement corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
- Establish procedures and recommend changes to policies that have a positive impact on the organization(s) and/or services delivery team.
- Build long-term, superior client relationships and proactively manage client expectations. Act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead the activation of new clients and on-board client’s specific SOW.
- Review and approve client reports and presentations, and manage the quality of technical knowledge transfer and analysis to clients on performance status, trends, and metrics.
- Prepares quarterly service reviews with Clients. Also prepares quarterly management reports and presents it to Client and /or Client executive team.
- Maintain a strong network and promote the organization at various meetings, forums, panels, publications, and conferences. Begin to establish thought leadership in the industry. Maintain technical certifications and attend training sessions to refine technical skills.
- Responsible for oversight and apprentice training of junior resources as assigned in the field.
- Additional Duties:
- Security is every employee’s responsibility, if you are aware of security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of the field with proven leadership skills.
- Ability to resolve complex issues and contribute to the unit/area development.
- Ability to provide guidance to subordinates and effectively manage resources to meet schedules, goals, and received assignments.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of product/service and industry standards to identify and evaluate client needs and recommend the best solutions.
- Ability to set standards, targets, measures for products and services based on knowledge of current market trends.
- Ability to investigate highly complex and diverse issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and lead clients and team members in a consulting environment.
- Proven ability to maintain a large, influential network of contacts with visible industry presence.
- Proven ability to achieve a high level of Customer Satisfaction on all engagements.
- Communicates in clear, concise and crisp messages to a variety of audiences that instigate appropriate actions.
- Effectively presents in a variety of formal and informal settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement.
- Manages time to focus on priorities and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Establishes a collaborative approach to problem solving ensuring that solutions generated by the team are tested and proven
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year College or university in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technology related field, holds technical certification for at least three technologies for which provides managed security services and has 6 years of experience; OR
- Holds technical certifications for at four technologies listed below and has 7 years of equivalent experience; OR
- Has 8 years of IT Support experience in a client-focused environment, and/or working in security operations center
- 6 or more years of experience (See Education requirements above):
- In depth system support experience involving hardware, software and services solutions at an enterprise level for product lines.
- Direct system engineering or support experience involving the delivery of hardware, software and services solutions at an enterprise level for at least one product line in the designated practice.
- Direct involvement in working with internal and external teams to implement and troubleshoot simple configuration hardware, software and services.
- Proven experience presenting ideas and solutions to clients and adapting presentation style to fit particular client situations.
- One or more years of experience leading others in IT services delivery.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Check Point: CCSA, CCSE: Cisco; CCNA, CCNP, SFCP, SFCIRP CCIE; Blue Coat: BCCPA, BCCPE; Palo Alto: ACE, PCNSE; QRadar, SANS GCIA, GCIH, QRadar CSC
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE:
- Ability to travel 5-10% in the US and Canada.
- Provide on-call support.
- General Office Activities
• Please send your applications to email@example.com
• At the time of application, candidate must have Valid Canadian work authorization