Manager, Data Science
Our Client in Toronto Area (near a subway station) is looking for a Manager, Data Science to lead a small team of Data Scientists.
- Collaborate with various functional and business units to explore and capture opportunities to leverage Data Science in Current and Future Operations.
- Leading and advising on business decisions related to data and data capture
- Determining data needs and partnerships to enrich the company’s core data assets.
- Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry, including current technologies, platforms, standards and methodologies
- Ideal candidate will have experience leading Advanced Analytics projects that incorporate big Data and Quantitative Methods to produce business ready results.
- University degree preferred in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, or Equivalent.
- Preferred Master’s Degree in Mathematics, or Applied Statistics
- 5 or more years’ experience in Analytics and Data Science (equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution)
- 3+ years minimum of people management
- Experience presenting and providing decision support to an Executive team
- Demonstrated track record of implementing data driven projects with business partners
- Experience using and overseeing ETL processes and tools
- Experience using numerous data structures (SQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.)
- Data architecture and Data Visualization (Tableau) experience
- Demonstrated experience with other Data Analysis tools – Alteryx, Looker, Power BI
- Please send your applications to Reshmi.email@example.com
- Candidate must have valid Work authorization - Canadian Citizens, Or Canadian Permanent Resident at the time of application.
- No oversees applications for this role please.