Senior Business Analyst
Position/Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Length: 5 month initial contract
Start Date: June 2017
Modis is looking to identify a Senior Business Analyst for a position in Calgary, Alberta with one of our clients. The successful candidate will work on a large integration program with a focus on Business Intelligence and Analytics.
Key Hiring/Evaluation Criteria and Mandatory Qualifications:
- Expertise with application integration;
- Ability to facilitate multiple business areas to agree on scope and requirements;
- Strong Analytical business analyst skills.
- BI and analytics
Technical Skills/Business Knowledge Needed
Functional Skills (Must Have all):
- Business Analysis Methodology
- Process Adherence
- Business Problem Identification
- Business/Technical Translations
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Requirements gathering
- Risk Management
- Value Analysis
Soft Skills (Must Have all):
- Communication - Skilled in verbal, behavioural, and written communication, strong listener, knows when to stop
- Relationship Management - Rapport, stakeholder management; relationship building, respect
- Team Work - Collaborates well in a team environment; manages conflict appropriately; interprets cause & effect; contributes to positive team dynamics
- Creativity - Looks beyond the current way of doing things; forward thinker; thinks outside the box
- Organizational - Prioritization, organization, task management, time management
Nice to have skills/experience:
- BI and data analytics experience
- Organizational Change Management preferred
- Technical writing experience is an asset
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."