Position/Title: ECM Developer
Length: 5 months (high likelihood of extension)
Start Date: Second week of August
Modis is looking to identify an ECM Developer position in Calgary, Alberta with one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be working with OpenText professionals to lead a multi-year, document and record management initiative. Our client is building an ECM (Enterprise Content Management) team to develop an ECM roadmap, execute the projects necessary to implement that roadmap and support the resulting systems and processes. The team has accountability for the architecture, implementation, integration, administration, and support of OpenText Enterprise Information Management suite including Content Server, Archive Server, SAP Extended ECM, Vendor Invoice Management, and Employee File Management.
- 3 - 5 years of hands on ECM experience in configuring and developing xECM (Extended ECM) module to store documents in OpenText Content with metadata using ArchiveLink and Business Workspace methods;
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, IM, EHS systems objects is desirable;
- Working knowledge of ABAP is required;
- Knowledge of PI is added advantage;
- Excellent problem solving/trouble shooting skills;
- Good organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Proven strong communication skills - both written and oral - with technical and non-technical staff and with management;
- Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner, delivering in tight timeline with multiple projects running in parallel
- Collaborate with ECM team to develop detailed solution design for the allocated projects that meet the business requirements.
- Responsible for developing xECM solutions to integrate between OpenText ECM and SAP IM and EHS modules for storing documents and metadata as per Business requirements and detailed solution design.
- Configure integration points with SAP systems using ArchiveLink and xECM modules;
- Develop functional and technical specifications as part of project execution;
- Perform unit test on the solution functions and support CP IS team during User Acceptance Test (UAT) with business users
- Provide technical support on the solution delivered post Go Live.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."