Senior Change Manager
Position/Title: Change Manager (2 roles)
Length: 1 Year Initial
Start Date: Oct 2017
Modis is looking to identify a Change Manager for a position in Calgary, Alberta with one of our clients.
The successful candidates will work as part of a broader team that includes Training Specialists, Subject Matter Experts, Communication Specialists, Project Managers and Business Analysts. The ideal candidates will have experience in one or more of these areas to facilitate a seamless delivery and sustainment of the overall transformation service to the business.
- Work closely with the Transformation and broader team to create a change management strategy based on an understanding of the change context and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Develop targeted and actionable change management plans in accordance with industry best practices supporting an overarching change management strategy including communication, training, project implementation; delivery and sustainment, leadership coaching plans and sponsor roadmaps.
- Support the Downstream Program and broader Integrated Value Chain change management requirements.
- Create, manage and maintain OCM tasks and key milestones to align with program milestones and timelines with the change management scope and strategy.
- Conduct analyses of stakeholder groups involved in organizational change, identifying potential risks and points of resistance and developing plans to address the stakeholders' concerns.
- Conduct change readiness assessments, analyze results of these assessments, and present findings in a format that is simple, concise and easy-to-understand.
- Support the execution of change management plans.
- Provide coaching to leadership and change champions.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Create, implement and transition sustainment approaches between the business, the project team and Corporate enabling functions.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- Relevant bachelor degree or higher. Extensive industry experience will also be considered.
- Approximately 10 years of direct Change Management and transformation experience
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and transformation process.
- Experience with and knowledge of change management principles and methods (e.g., Prosci/ADKAR methodology, Kotter's change model)
- Experience working on large transformation projects and large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong working familiarity and experience with training, communications, and business analytics tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft processing tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify root causes.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- Change Management Professional designation is an asset. (ACMP – CCMP; Prosci Certification)
- Oil and Gas experience
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."