ERP Risk Advisor
Position/Title: ERP Risk Advisor
Length: 6 month Contract
Start Date: April 2018
Modis is looking to identify a Senior Risk Advisor for a position in Calgary, Alberta with one of our clients.
The successful candidate will actively participate in and prepare for all Operating Committee and Steering Committee meetings for the purpose of risk mitigation for a ERP implementation. The successful candidate will be working closely with the client and their third party vendors to assess, document, and initiate a risk mitigation plan for the implementation.
- Provide guidance and advice at Operations Committee meetings re risk management (i.e., the full lifecycle of risk management, including the identification of risks, as well as advice/guidance on treating risks)
- Reporting on project risk at both Operations and Steering Committees and providing recommendations for actions and accountabilities to reduce the probability of risks or minimize risk impacts
- No scope limitations for risk assessments. For example, any of interfaces, data conversions, application configuration, testing (system or acceptance), defect management, training, cutover, documentation, resourcing, team structure, organizational change management, governance, etc. can be assessed by the advisor
- Publish weekly reports outlining risks identified and recommended mitigation action plans (plus progress against those plans)
- Substantial ERP implementation and operation experience, including Cloud-hosted solutions, and ideally, but not necessarily with Oracle ERP products
- Proven history of conducting comprehensive risk assessments
- Preference to candidates with Oracle ERP products in their background, however, candidates with sufficient depth and breadth of experience with other ERP systems will also be considered
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis will only present your resume to client’s when your explicit permission is obtained.
Modis maintains a general inbox for all IT candidates. If you are interested in being considered for other roles in the Calgary and/or Edmonton markets, please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."