Programmer Analyst Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis has a long term contract opportunity for a Programmer Analyst for one of its government clients in the Ottawa area. The contract will run up until March 2018.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
• Must possesses government security clearance at the Enhanced / Reliability level.
• A minimum eight (8) years of professional work experience within the IT field, with a minimum four (4) years of experience as a Programmer Analyst.
• A minimum three (3) years of experience in JAVA programming.
• A minimum three (3) years of experience developing MS SQL scripts and stored procedures.
• A minimum two (2) years of experience developing client server software that interacts with large datasets.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Completing the detailed analysis, development, and implementation of the solution;
• Participating in the evaluation of the existing solution to identify potential performance and efficiency gains (database and user interface);
• Analyzing the functional and business requirements;
• Developing and implementing relational database structures and objects;
• Developing and implementing front end user interface changes;
• Analyzing performance, fine tune solution and validate changes; and
• Performing problem resolution activities.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!