ITSM Consultant Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis has a requirement for a ITSM consultant for one of its government clients based out in Ottawa. Our client has undertaken a project to implement an out-of-the-box BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) 9.1x solution. This project will be comprised of requirements gathering and the configuration of Smart IT, Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level and Service Asset Configuration Management in development, testing, and production, as well as the preparation of related documentation. The contract will go up to next March 2018 + possible extension.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Must have or be eligible for reliability security clearance.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years professional work experience within the IT field.
- Must have completed, within the last 5 years, three (3) projects that dealt specifically with the upgrade, installation and integration of the BMC Remedy ARS and ITSM v 7.6.04 Suite. One of the projects must be version 9.0.00 or higher.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the deployment of BMC Remedy ARS and ITSM v 8.1.00 or higher, with at least one deployment of version 9.0.00 or higher.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing input to the Planning Phase of the project to allow delivery of Project artefacts and Testing Strategy.
- Participating in the planning phase and in the evaluation of requirements and the reconciliation of functional specifications for each of the following:
- Foundation data
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Service Asset Configuration Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management
- Smart Reporting
- Ensuring that the delivered solution meets the documented requirements and aligns tools and processes.
- Participating in the validation phase and the release portion of the project.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com on or before 2nd Jan 2018.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!