Business Analyst Job, Ottawa, ON
Our government client is looking for a Business Analyst for a long term contract based in Ottawa.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- One of the following:
- A degree from a recognized university in any field OR
- A diploma (minimum 2 years) from a recognized college in any field OR
- A minimum ten (10) years of experience in two (2) of the following: Business Requirements gathering in the IT domain, Software Systems Verification, and Software Solution Validation.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in managing requirements throughout the solution development cycle, and ensuring bi-directional traceability of requirements.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business rules for IM/IT projects in private or public sector; and modelling business rules, conditions, and actions.
- Experience working at the Department of National Defence (DND).
The tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the ORM in the collection, maintenance, and validation of the requirements in a classified environment.
- Defining and implementing standard requirements project templates using artefact types, attributes, and links.
- Creating standard dashboards to quickly investigate the desired information at any time and implementing a standard process for reviews of artifacts.
- Managing requirements baselines, performing change impact analysis, and implementing changes in the database and appropriate specifications.
- Preparing briefing notes, presentations, agendas, meeting history, and other responses to project staff, as required.
The successful candidate MUST possess government security clearance at the TOP SECRET SPECIAL ACCESS (TSSA) level in order to qualify.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!