Project Administrator Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for an IT Project Administrator to fill a long-term contract with our Government client.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Valid government security clearance at Enhanced Reliability level or higher.
- A minimum of five (5) years of IM/IT experience as a Project Administrator.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience performing ALL the following tasks for IM/IT projects:
- Performing general office administration tasks including filing, travel arrangements, minute taking, booking meetings and boardrooms;
- Performing project administration tasks including project scheduling, financial expenditures tracking, resource scheduling;
- Setting up a file structure for project information; and
- Tracking project changes and updates.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience using ALL the following Microsoft office applications (Microsoft Office 2003 or newer): Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Power Point; and Microsoft Outlook.
- A minimum of six (6) months experience using Microsoft Project.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative and technical support of the clerical nature;
- Tracking project change request and additional work requests;
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual and electronic files;
- Coordinating project meetings, and arrangements for meetings,
- Controlling receipt and delivery of all project documentation;
- Controlling and accounting for all configuration managed documentation and data changes; and
- Coordinating all correspondence, including taking meeting minutes when applicable.
Candidates are required to possess a valid Government security clearance at the ENHANCED RELIABILITY level or higher.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!