Business Analyst Job, Ottawa, ON
Our Government of Canada client has a requirement for a Business Analyst for a 6-month contract owned by Modis and located in downtown Ottawa. The work is all in support of the Corporations Canada IT Modernization project.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Documenting business and functional requirements according to specifications via participation in committee workshops with facilitator as well as any interviews/ sessions otherwise required;
- Conducting and documenting options analysis with consultation from technical experts – COTS vs custom build in-house;
- Conducting and documenting database analysis with consultation technical experts;
- Stage gate documentation – high level business requirements etc.;
- Assisting with Request For Information Documents as appropriate;
- Assisting with Request for Proposal (RFP) as appropriate; and
- Managing and remaining familiar with businesses l IT modernization documentation.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!