Instructional Designer Job – Ottawa, ON
Modis is currently searching for an Instructional Designer for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our public sector client.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Undergraduate university degree with a major in Education, Adult Learning, Distance Learning, or eLearning
- 7+ years of experience in the last 15 years performing instructional design
- 7+ years of experience in the last 15 years developing course content, in-class/eLearning training exercises, trainer outlines for in-class training, course evaluations, and/or training guides
- 7+ years of experience in the last 15 years evaluating the effectiveness of instructional material through various methods such as questionnaires and feedback discussions with business clients
- 2+ years of experience in the instructional design of eLearning (computer based training) products
The following experience would be highly considered as an asset:
- Conducting training needs analysis for large evolutionary projects that impact information and technology programs
- Developing training options, training curriculums or training material for electronic document management systems
All qualified candidates must possess at minimum a Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online via the Modis website.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!