IM Architect, Level 3
Modis is searching for an IM Architect for a long-term contract position in the Ottawa area for our government client.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Government of Canada SECRET (Level II) Security Clearance
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in IM/IT projects performing information architecture and information management tasks
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in metadata design and management, data management and data governance
- Two different projects completed in the past five (5) years in information architecture
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience with Open Government
- Experience facilitating workshops and other communications with stakeholders
- High-level information architecture and strategy experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to Mitchell.Burton@modis.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!