Business Analyst Job, Ottawa, ON
Our Government of Canada client has a requirement for a Business Analyst for a 6-month contract owned by Modis and located in Gatineau.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in developing gap analysis;
- Experience in developing business process diagrams;
- Experience in working on HR systems;
- Experience in working with Data structure & DB systems;
- Experience in creating requirements for new or upgrade of complex integrated systems; and
- Ability to work with Operations, CIOB, & Vendor.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing Phase 1 strategy and BRD;
- Creating Req mapping existing systems vs. new;
- Developing the new business process map (Phase 1);
- Conducting information gathering session to interview Field Admins to gather "details of the current process";
- Working with CIOB & Vendor for data integration elements for development and UAT; and
- Creating the traceability matrix.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!