CRM Dynamics Manager Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis is seeking a candidate for a CRM Dynamics Manager, who will focus on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium to large size and complexity. This position develops and tests mission critical enterprise solutions including web services, enterprise portals, and mobile applications. The position contributes to the repository of intellectual property. In addition, the consultant assists with customer relationship, change requirements, proposal development and some marketing/PR initiatives. Additionally, Managers serve as Career Managers.
The successful candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
• University degree recommended.
• Over five (5) years of experience delivering large scale CRM SD solutions to large enterprise clients.
• Over two (2) years of established consulting expertise.
• Proven track record delivering CRM solutions to customers.
• Relevant industry / functional experience.
• Professional services delivery experience (strongly preferred).
• Leadership experience in a matrixed organization (strongly preferred).
• Experience with CRM SD implementations (Dynamics Solution Deployments).
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Interacting with the customer and team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction;
• Applying specialized knowledge in a solutions development discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, and implement systems that enable and support business functions;
• Confirming and prioritizing project plans and deliverables with the internal staff and customer;
• Working with delivery team to ensure that deliverable's scope, timelines and budget are met; and
• Effectively applying development best practices to deliverables and upholds quality.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client. If you are interested in this role in Ottawa, ON then apply directly with Modis.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!