Position/Title: Business Analyst
Length: 9 month initial contract
Start Date: June/July 2017
Modis is looking to identify a Business Analyst for a position in Edmonton, Alberta with one of our clients.
The successful candidate will work on a CCB/MDM (Customer Care & Billing/Meter Data Management) sub-program that is further divided into 4 functional areas: Billing, Payments, Credit and Collection, and Metering.
- Oversight of Solution Document – works with the business to conform business rules and parameters for configuration of CCB and MDM application and ensure Solution Design document meets business expectations
- Manages requirements development and analysis. (Requirement types may include; business requirements, user requirements, functional requirements, quality of service requirements, assumptions & constraints and implementation requirements)
- Promotes positive relationships between stakeholders, subject matter experts and technical resources
- Effectively brokers a shared understanding on business issues, and agreement on the best solution given the business unit’s need and the company’s strategic goals
- Help mentor other BA resources
- 5+ years BA experience
- CCB or MDM business experience
- Oracle CC&B or Oracle MDM implementation experience
- Customer service and facilitation skills
- Ability to promote stakeholder commitment to project
- Strong team support skills that promote cooperation and collaboration
- Demonstrates professionalism in all business communications and interactions
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive and advanced knowledge of business analysis concepts, tools and processes, as well as IT resources and enabling technologies
- Outgoing personality, energetic, can hit the ground running
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."