Position/Title: Business Analyst
Length: Initial 6 month contract
Start Date: November 2017
Our client is looking to identify a Business Analyst starting in early November to assist on a number of application rationalization and consolidation projects. Initial projects this person will be working on includes:
- Records Management Assessment – evaluate our client’s Records Management (RM) needs to determine a suitable Enterprise Records Management solution. In parallel, support the business group in determining whether they should upgrade/enhance their existing RM system or align to the Enterprise RM solution.
- ETRM Evaluation/Assessment – facilitate the evaluation/vendor demos for an Energy Trading Risk Management solution. Currently several divisions of te organization are using various ETRM solutions and there is benefits to standardizing to one single solution.
- Transportation Management System support – support Global Supply Chain in developing the business case and roll out of a Transportation Management System, including high level process and requirements documentation for reference artifacts.
- Various SharePoint/O365 solution development/support
While there are a variety of different projects in play, primary skillset/attributes are:
- Records Management/Enterprise Content Management background or experience
- Business solutions assessment/recommendation experience
- SharePoint/O365 experience
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.