Position/Title: Front End Developer
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Company overview: Our client is building a next-generation casino games for mobile devices, and we’re looking for passionate game engineers to join our growing team! This is an opportunity to help create a game that stands out from the crowd!
Position: Seeking a passionate Client Software Engineer to build and deliver real money gaming experiences with our Victoria, BC studio. Join us in building our next generation gameplay technologies; our team is rallying around extending existing titles, updating and delivering to multiple platforms with new interactive gameplay features. As a developer, you will employ best practices to help deliver high quality, efficient, and testable code for our games. Our drive is to deliver amazing new experiences and game mechanics across multiple games.
Our team is made up of highly motivated engineers who bring passion to delivering high quality user experiences. Our conduit is modern application design, and development best practices. You have exceptional interpersonal skills, and are a highly-motivated developer that drives team success!
• 3+ years developing with Client based technologies
• Experience in HTML5 games development, ideally using Pixi.js
• Knowledge of software design and architecture best practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with Flash/Animate, Actionscript
• Experience with Adobe Product Suite and Texture Packer
• Experience with modern art pipelines
• Practical experience with agile development
• Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
• Build and deliver new and rebranded experiences as part of our ever growing suite of real money games.
• Evolving our core technologies to provide best in class experiences and gameplay features
• Extending the usability and capabilities of our current architecture to support the needs of our growing feature set across multiple platforms and devices
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Your interest is greatly appreciated.
Resource Development Manager
Modis Canada Inc.
Suite 1150-505 Burrard Street (Bentall One)
Connecting the Best IT Talent with the Best Companies
Learn more about Modis at modiscanada.com
In the past you have expressed an interest in hearing from Modis. Occasionally, you will receive electronic communications from us in regard to job opportunities, insights and announcements regarding the IT industry or updates about our Staffing Solutions. If you would like to continue to receive these updates please confirm your consent by clicking here. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our electronic communication, you can do so by clicking here. For more information about our services, please visit our website. You may also contact us with any questions or concerns.