Location: Downtown Vancouver
Job Type: 1-year full time contract
Modis has partnered up with one of the biggest IT organization in Vancouver. We are looking for an individual who is passionate and driven to join the team and provide specialized analysis skills and work on the Business Intelligence stack.
The team is fun loving and had success with the projects. Along with work life balance, you will feel you’re working amongst your best friends and someone is there to appreciate you.
The position is for Vancouver Office and is long term contract with a possibility of extension, multiple times.
What’s your role about?
• Do you are involved in telemetry event implementation to define the product by analyzing app design and functionality.
• Design and develop dashboards based on telemetry event implementation.
• Monitor Product, User Experience, and System Health for the Apps
• Write reports summarizing app performance, health, usage, issues along with investigations and mitigations
• Ensure product metrics are correctly represented on central team dashboards
What you bring on?
• Over 4 years of data analytics experience
• Experience with query languages, working with telemetry and building dashboards
• Excellent communication and visualization skills
If you or anyone you know is interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org