Our Regina, Saskatchewan based client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a 3 years Split Contract in Regina
The Senior Business System Analyst, will lead and/or manage key areas of the inter-related projects in order to make substantial contributions to the success of the entire portfolio. This extensive position will provide functional support and technical analysis for the many technical issues that occur because of the unique partnership for Small Systems. This resource will be a key team member in the Architecture group which is being used to help standardize the data models and equipment architecture. In this role the Senior Business Analyst will be helping to implement enterprise wide standards and practices for all Small Systems.
The Senior Business Analyst must have a collaborative approach in working with the Project Manager, the business SMEs, internal Business Analysts, 3rd party vendor specialists, internal/external deployment team and the Application Management team. A large part of this role involves coaching, mentoring and leading the business SMEs throughout the project lifecycle. As a Trusted Advisor this resource will provide strategic advice and recommendations and act as liaison with clients to ensure the smooth operation.
The successful individual(s) will be an integral part of the project team and will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
• Elicit, document and manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
• Document Business Process Models (As-Is and To-Be).
• Document Use Cases based on Business Process Models.
• Analyze business requirements and translate into business rules.
• Elicit, document and communicate functional and non-functional requirements.
• Define and scope the business problem or opportunity and identify solution and/or alternative solutions.
• Work closely with the technical team to ensure the translation of requirements of the solution meets the needs of the users and integrates into the overall architecture.
• Effectively analyze information, problems, situations, practices or procedures and provide data related advice.
• Lead the business SMEs through the process of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure business requirements are sufficiently identified, traced and functional in the finished system.
• Create and manage a robust plan for testing that ensures the end product supports business processes and that system and business applications meet specific requirements.
• Provide quality assurance in relation to the accuracy and integrity of the information provided in the solution and ensure that security standards are met.
• Create, plan and facilitate meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
• Mentor internal resources and provide leadership to the business team throughout the testing, project management, requirements gathering, analysis and implementation of projects.
• Minimum seven (7) years of experience as a practicing Senior Business Analyst that has worked on a diverse portfolio of technical initiatives and projects across a variety of sectors.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience eliciting, developing, documenting and/or managing: requirements, business process models, use cases, and business rules throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in creating, planning and executing testing strategies and in leading the business SMEs through the process of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Experience in creating, contributing to or managing at least three (3) of the following: feasibility studies, business cases, technical assessments and strategic plans.
• Minimum seven (7) years’ experience creating, planning, organizing and facilitating multi-stakeholder workshops, meetings and presentations with both technical and business groups.
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your CV with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”