Our Regina, Saskatchewan based client is looking for a “Data Architect” for a 1 Year extendable contract role in Regina.
Typical activities in this role include:
• Work closely with the Information Architect and the EA team to deliver EIM and ECM
strategies and roadmaps
• Developing reference architectures and models.
• Consulting IT and Business leaders on data and information management practices and
• Actively contributing to architecture boards and continued improvement of our practice
• Supporting Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Data Analysts on project initiatives
• Monitor and understand Information Management trends and emerging technologies
Ideally the resource will have;
Data Architect resource MUST have a minimum of 10 years of recent and practical IM and IT experience, including several years working as part of an architecture or information management team. Additionally, the resource MUST have several years of recent, contiguous and relevant experience working as an information or data architect, demonstrating a broad and solid understanding of modern data management principles.
• Experience influencing and establishing IM strategic direction within an organization
• Experience in developing and influencing Content Management and Data Management
programs and governance
• Experience working closely with business leaders, including presenting to senior
management and the Executive
• Extensive experience developing information reference architectures and models
• Practical experience as a data analyst
• Practical capability planning and road-mapping experience
• Experience working in a utility or engineering industry
• TOGAF Certification
• North American job experience
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your Resume with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”
***Please note: Modis will contact the shortlisted candidates***