Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Peoplesoft System Architect
Peoplesoft System Architect (60223633)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Responsible for Architectural deliverables when involved in strategic solutions and delivery within a project setting
• Sustain reference architectures for the 5 EA domains (Business, Information, Application, Technology and Security)
• Work with the business community regarding plans and strategies.
• Evolve the enterprise architecture, describing business components, technical infrastructures and their inter-relationships and dependencies.
• Assist with the development of Information Technology Clusters’ (ITC) strategies, principles and plans.
• Liaise and collaborate with business partners in all disciplines.
• Support and work with management and technical staff in all branches within Information Technology Cluster (ITC)
• Assist with technical solutions which will drive automated processes and/or minimize internal sourcing needs.
• Apply enterprise-wide references to processes, information models, application and technical architectures as they relate to IT projects.
• Assist with subject matter expertise in at least one architectural domain or client line of business.
• Conduct architectural reviews and integrate, as required, legislative requirements and business processes.
• Conduct user interface reviews, determine impacts of infrastructure change and ensure solutions are aligned with corporate strategy, objectives and architectural principles
• 10+ years of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) strategy and implementation experience
• 7+ years of development experience in PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource Management application architecture
• 7+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Workflow applications; 7 years of experience working with PeopleSoft toolset, Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Component Interface and Integration Broker; working knowledge of PeopleSoft Security administration, Identity Management and Single Sign On (SSO);
• 5+ years of experience with On-Premise, cloud and hybrid models for PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource Management applications
• 10+ years of experience in highly complex data migration and enterprise integrations
• 10+ years of experience in Software Development Process, PeopleSoft Implementation Skills, PeopleSoft Architecture Skills, Managing Processes, Requirements Analysis, Presenting Technical Information
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!