Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Corporate Technical Trainer
Corporate Technical Trainer (60233066)
Contract Duration: (3 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
• Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
• Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishments.
• Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
• Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
• Set vision of training for the company.
• Develops holistic training materials for a department.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Technical Training- 7+ years
• Oracle Hyperion is preferred or people soft general ledger
• FI/Bank experience preferred
• Bilingual in English/Spanish Speaking is highly preferred
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!