Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Systems Analyst
Systems Analyst (60456714)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Providing application, GUI and reporting design and development in MAXIMO, BOE and .Net environments
• Performing data analysis and migration
• Providing technical and production support during and after implementation phases.
• Creating technical documentation according to the client Project Management and SDLC Standards.
• Providing on-site rollout and production support as part of new implementations.
• Supporting business requirements, development and testing activities and provide clarification if necessary.
• A Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or business, or equivalent work experience in the work and asset management domain.
• At least 8 years of experience as a Systems analyst or a Developer
• 5 - 6 years of in-depth Crystal Reports and Business Objects reports development experience on business applications such as ERP systems or EAM systems
• Extensive hands-on experience working as a developer in Oracle 12c, SQL, PL/SQL, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures, Packages, Tables; and Microsoft SQL Server 2012, or later
• Expert in PL/SQL and Microsoft Transact-SQL programming with the ability to optimize, analyze and improve database SQL performance.
• Experience designing/developing data models using ERwin Data Modeller.
• Experience developing and designing using MicroStrategy 9, or later
• Extensive hands-on experience working with Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server
• Hands-on experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Familiarity with the IBM Maximo V7.5 and above database schema
• Experience in Visual Studio 2010/2012 C#.NET an asset
• Demonstrated technical knowledge of software implementation methodologies, design, development and maintenance support
• Ability to solve complex data problems by analysis, develop appropriate solutions and clearly communicate those solutions to the team.
• Ability to work in a team environment and fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently with both technical staff and users at various levels to investigate and resolve technical problems
• Knowledge of MS Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point), MS Project, and Visio
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!