Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Enterprise Architect
Enterprise Architect (60525025)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Work on transformation project as enterprise Architecture SME and provide input and prepare procurement documents for digital transformation initiatives
• Work on architectural reviews and support IT projects in the preparation of architecture documentation and requirements for the review and approval by Architecture Review Committee and Architecture Design Authority governance bodies.
• Ensure that the architecture checkpoint/gating process is adhered to and all relevant artifacts and documentation are successfully created and stored for easy access in Enterprise Architecture site.
• Communicate EA policy, Governance Framework, principles, guidelines and standards.
• Work on EA governance training and awareness materials. Conduct formal training/awareness sessions with business and IT stakeholders.
• Contribute Architecture view to IT Strategy and refresh periodically
• Collaborate to align and prioritize corporate initiatives roadmap to business and IT strategies
• Conduct architectural reviews and integrate, as required, legislative requirements and business processes.
• Conduct IT project architecture reviews to ensure solutions are aligned with corporate strategy, objectives and architectural standards principles and guidelines
• Assist in the development and maintenance of reference architecture frameworks, policy and standards and to educate across IT domains to ensure compliance.
• Assist in the development of requirements and evaluation of required architecture methods, tools, repositories and standards.
• Must have knowledge of and experience with various enterprise architecture (EA) governance models
• Strong interpersonal, persuasion and presentation skills; teaching and public speaking experience
• Hands-on expertise in multiple architecture domains - enterprise, business architecture, application and solution architecture
• Ability to represent architecture in initiatives as identified in statements of work(SOW) or RFI/RFP documents and the evaluation of vendor responses yielding solution recommendations
• Assist the Director of Architecture in the building of efficient architecture layers that promote cost savings, ease of use to customers, simplified architecture and promotes improved agility to our business stakeholders
• Contribute to the client’s intellectual capital through the development of leading-edge methods for IT delivery and architecture development
• Keep abreast of industry (both technical and business-related) trends and internal strategies and directions through publications, research papers, personal networks and vendors to identify opportunities
• Provide evaluation of technology innovation with business needs by leading proof of concept projects
• Determine proper technical solutions which will drive automated processes and/or minimize internal sourcing needs.
• Apply enterprise-wide references to processes, strategies, roadmaps, information models, application and technical architectures as they relate to IT projects
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!