Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Product Specialist
Product Specialist (60560366)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Seek opportunity to amplify messaging, sales and growth of the client SD-WAN portfolio
• Act as the internal and external go-to person for SD-WAN
• Input product requirements into product management based on customer feedback and use cases
• Maintain a Sales funnel of customer opportunities, helping drive demand and interest
• Effectively communicate our unique selling proposition to sales teams, partners and customers
• Understand the market, the customer needs, and the competition, including analyzing the market for target segment and sizing
• Engage with stakeholders at different levels with different functions (tech, marketing, sales, leadership etc.)
• Partner with the Marketing team to develop compelling positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation for SD-WAN related product offerings
• Product Management experience with some or all of the following products and services - SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, MPLS, WAN Optimization, IP-VPN, VPN, Ethernet connectivity solutions
• Product Management, Solution Sales and/or Business Development experience
• Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency.
• High energy, proactive and self-motivated, successful leading, and working across a matrix organization
• Ability to foster innovation and drive change
• Excel at presentations to internal and external audiences; highly engaged on social platforms
• Ambitious and passionate, always seeking new seeking new opportunity and removing obstacles
• Passion for growth and the customer experience
• Sales experience desirable. Experience in sales proposals and RFP/ RFIs preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Technical product sales or services or product development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!