Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Data Analyst
Data Analyst (60575960)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Provide Resource Management for the Resource space
• Resource Forecast Planning; Ensuring project/resource forecasts are up-to-date
• Supporting Offboarding/Onboarding of resources within the business line
• Data analytics
• Communicate with large teams
• Provide training and instructions to employees on how to follow processes
• Provide data analytics skills, and applies project management and leadership abilities to effectively prioritize and optimize staff utilization
• Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
• Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
• Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities.
• Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
• Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
• Adhere to internal policies/procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
• 5-7+ years Data analytics and Reporting experience with Workload/Resource Planning, Business Analytics, and Resource Management, preferably from the financial industry
• Advanced MS Excel (V-look ups, Pivot tables); Advanced MS Visio
• Experience supporting VP's and have executive presence
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!