Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a CRM Dynamics Developer
CRM Dynamics Developer (60674208)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Design and Develop: Convert specifications about business requirements into programming instructions. Conduct impact analysis, and analysis of organizational needs and goals, for development and implementation of application systems
• Programming Ability: Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities including develop specifications, code, test, debug, document, and adjust in order to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of programs.
• Continuous Improvement and Collaboration: Share your best practices and coding knowledge at all times to help enhance existing processes and technologies, improving documentation, maximizing learning on the team, and encouraging process optimization.
• 5+ years of hands on experience on Dynamics CRM configuration and customization
• 5+ years of hands on experience on Dynamics CRM development, demonstrated proficiency in XRM.page object model and CRM SDK
• 5+ years of hands on experience on web service development includes real-time transaction, demonstrated proficiency in SOAP, Restful and oData
• 3+ years of hands on experience on SSIS and SSRS development, demonstrated proficiency in T-SQL and FetchXML
• 1+ years of hands on experience on Azure development, demonstrated proficiency in Azure SDK and Service Bus
• Experience integration systems on cloud with on premise
• Experience building serverless i.e VM, Functions and Logic APP on Azure
• Familiarly with Azure AD, security and platform configuration on Azure
• Knowledge IT SDLC methodology and experience SDLC processes
• Bachelor degree in computer science, engineer or related
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!