Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Recruiter
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• 2-4+ years Recruitment experience with high volume roles
• Experience recruiting for remote roles outside of local area, in North America
• Recruitment experience from agency, or combination of agency/corporate
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!