Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an iOS Developer
iOS Developer (60884806)
Contract Duration: (3 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
Our client is looking for an experienced iOS software developer with real-world experience who is capable of working closely with a technical and agile team in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
In this role, you will work alongside a small team of developers and designers to develop mobile applications and system components. The software you will be helping to build is part of a telecommunications and operator service delivery platform. This platform enables federation and personalization of services across desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, set-top boxes and smart TVs.
• In-depth experience with Objective C
• Strong experience with UI design and application development for iPhone and iPad
• Experience with video players
• More than four (4) years’ experience with iOS, with published apps in the App Store
• Real-world work experience in production-level environments
• Experience with software engineering best practices (TDD, code reviews, design documentation)
• Experience with Agile software development
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• A passion for technology and learning
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!